Monday, February 14, 2011

Red Means Go



Last night I was researching the different people groups in China. I was thinking maybe I could get an idea of where I want to go, where specifically I want to reach. I found this website and it shows the people group, percentage of that group reached, population, and religion. Of the 516 people groups only 93 have 5% of people professing to be Christians. ONLY 93 people groups and only about five percent of them have been reached. God it breaks my heart that there are MILLIONS living without you, MILLIONS that are going to hell for ETERNITY. Let's say that again, ETERNITY!!!!! It's so hard for me to wrap my head around it. There is no second chances for forever. I mean forever. I can't stand the thought of that happening if I can make a difference. I want it to be a party in heaven and on judgement day I don't want to have to answer to God for those I could have reached but didn't.

So why red means go as a title? On the site all of the unreached people groups were labeled in red. So contrary to popular belief, red means go! Go fight the spiritual warfare, go fight for the people of God, go fight for souls! We can be world-changers. Change two, change a thousand. Never under estimate the power just two souls can make.

Want to learn more about China's unreached people? Visit this!
http://www.joshuaproject.net/countries.php?rog3=CH


"Let my heart be broken with the things that break God's heart" -- Bob Pierce, World Vision founder

2 comments:

  1. Hannah freaking Stoddart! Yes, let me say. The statistics, made the blog better. Red-Everyone seems to see this color as a stop, you know? But you have completely changed that thought for a lot of people. I love you, and you're super inspiring. I'm pretty sure I always say this, but I just can't get over it. BFF! <3

    ReplyDelete