Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The "F" Words

Tonight I'm writing about two things God is teaching me about. The "F" words: Forgiveness and Faith.

To forgive others;it clears you spiritual. Letting go of hurt and pain is such a relief. God has really shown me that through Joseph. Twice last week this story was shared with me. It really challenged me. I mean if Joseph can forgive his brothers for practically attempted murder, then I can forgive some people that have given me emotional scars! Once I reach forgiveness I'm giving God the ok to come and heal me.

Faith. I want to have faith. I want to have faith. I want to have faith. I want to have faith. I want to have faith. No matter how many times I say this to myself I'm not going to have faith! The whole concept of faith is belief in the unseen; stepping out when I can't see the ground beneath my feet. NO LONGER! I am no longer going to let God and others pass me by. I am going to be a woman of faith! 2011 may be the year of salvations for youth, but 2011 is my year of faith. I'm going to move mountains one day. Maybe metaphorically, maybe literally. It's all in God's timing. I'm so excited for this year, I can already feel God's progress within me, tearing down my walls of doubt and fear.

I don't want faith. I have it.


(This video is for Leah. It may be cliche, but I'm cool with it )

"God uses men who are weak and feeble enough to lean on him." -- Hudson Taylor, missionary to China




2 comments:

  1. Hannah freaking Stoddart!
    You have no idea how much you inspire me! I'm so glad I did the human video last year because it gave me a chance to talk to you when I was too scared too because you were (still are) way too pretty to be friends with me. (:

    Anyway! I see how much God works through you and it's so cool to be friends with someone who's gonna change the whole world one day!
    I'm so excited to see everything that God does with you! From the moment I met you, I knew you were going to do something huge in the world!

    I love you so much, and I love reading your blogs!


    PS; You're gorgeous! (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock harder than bono... but in a different way :)

    ReplyDelete