Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hey Just Wanted To Say I Believe In You

" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

God has known I would be His missionary ever since he dreamed me up in my mother's tummy. I have known for almost as long, but God always loves to remind me about it. He knows me so well, He can tell if self-doubt starts to sneak in or discouragement tries to take root. So He decided to remind me of how much he believes in me, even if I mess up sometimes. While I was in New Jersey two weeks ago our family friend, and the present youth pastor, approached me. He told me how my dad had talked to him about my plans for the future and he said he wanted to be apart of it. So he and his wife, Buffy, committed to be my first sponsors for when I go on the missions field. Wow. That just made me feel so unworthy and happy and a thousand other things. God is already providing for me before I even started preparation to go. I'm just awestruck that He believes in me and that he could make someone else believe in me too. 

 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth"
Jeremiah 33:6

Another thing God has done to show me of His faith is heal me. For a long time I have had issues with my hips. They were crooked, causing a slight scoliosis in my back, and that caused my shoulders to be offset. Not only that, but my right hip didn't function correctly when I lifted my lef impairing my range of motion. What does all this mean? It basically means dancing, especially balance and flexibility, was very hard or painful for me. This month has been the "Month of Miracles" and again two weeks ago God told me it was time to get healed. So I walked up in faith and though I didn't feel any sensations or burning or other things people describe as feeling when they are healed I knew I was. At dance I could see and feel the difference. God is so amazing. He knows what our inner most heart wants and when we line our lives up with His will He makes a way for us. 

How has God been showing you He believes in you? 



"The will of God — nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." — F. E. Marsh (also attributed to Bobby Richardson)

4 comments:

  1. Hannah, I love every part of this... God is so good! And I love hearing about that from someone who is following him so faithfully. I can't wait till I get to support you on the field, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend's cute.....anyway...I like this a lot! Can't wait to help send you workers, lead missions teams to do what you need, and support you in any way I can. This is now a competition between me and that youth pastor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're blogging again. I'm so excited for you and everything God has planned for you. You're doing and will continue to do awesome things, pretty. Can't wait to give you lots and lots of support. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I would like to be on that list of people who will be supporting you when you go into the mission field as well - the first people to tag onto something great always look good in the future when the person they tagged onto is famous and such.

    People are going to think I'm awesome for investing in you; let me know how I can help (:

    ReplyDelete